The apartment (or cottage) is located on the ground floor of a comfortable house dated 1924, with thick walls made of meulière, (local stone) for base and bricks of different colours for the higher part of the walls.
With its own entrance, this apartment has been designed to accommodate you. Devised in spring 2011 for a family of 2 adults with 1 or 2 children, the gite-écolo was completed in January 2012.
Your accommodation includes
- A double-bed and a bed settee (for one person).
- An open-plan kitchen equipped with fridge, glass ceramic hob with extractor fan, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, sink and cupboard.
- Dining area: table with 4 chairs.
- The bonus: a hi-fi system (radio, CD) and no TV.
- Italian style spacious shower;
- Heated towel rail ;
- Wide basin unit.
- A fitted corridor (wardrobe, cupboard and bookcase) leads to your toilet.
- A sheltered terrace with table and chairs, which can be used only by you and your family
- An outdoor terrace overlooking the vallée de la Marne which can be shared with us.
Several options are available, to order in advance:
- a second child’s bed or a cot;
- varied kinds of bicycles are available
- Bath towels for swimming;
- Food for the first breakfast;
- Wireless connection;
- A 2 seater- canoe (available in Summer 2012) ;
- Free street parking (at your own risk).